VertigoKush

Hey it's my first time posting in forum...How's it goin everyone....Hope I can find some shit codes here

• Admin

Glad you finally wanted to check out forum, a lot happens here 🙂

for shitcodes, please check below

😉

BCGame.gif

Now come on Danny boy what's going on in the forms is about the events and then the people that's out of money waiting on s*** codes because I've been playing since like January of this year and I don't think I've seen a sweet code and I've only been able to get one s*** code and that was because I guess the people that give bonuses away for BC games felt sorry for me and sent me one in my messages because there ain't no way in hell I can beat these guys that's just sitting there waiting for it because I've tried I'm always like at least 45 minutes late that's why in my opinion they should it's a hard question actually maybe start posting them secretly here and there around the game like in the money sometimes just post a random code to somebody finds it instead of just the same place where people just sitting and waiting for it make it a little bit harder I think that'd be cool I also think it'd be pretty cool with you guys could give me a hint on where to find a sweet coat at

• Admin
6 hours ago, Fuhrnato said:

Now come on Danny boy what's going on in the forms is about the events and then the people that's out of money waiting on s*** codes because I've been playing since like January of this year and I don't think I've seen a sweet code and I've only been able to get one s*** code and that was because I guess the people that give bonuses away for BC games felt sorry for me and sent me one in my messages because there ain't no way in hell I can beat these guys that's just sitting there waiting for it because I've tried I'm always like at least 45 minutes late that's why in my opinion they should it's a hard question actually maybe start posting them secretly here and there around the game like in the money sometimes just post a random code to somebody finds it instead of just the same place where people just sitting and waiting for it make it a little bit harder I think that'd be cool I also think it'd be pretty cool with you guys could give me a hint on where to find a sweet coat at

maybe it will become more interesting in future, thanks for the feedback

BCGame.gif

Hallo, noch keinen gefunden ... viel glück

Archived